Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Google share

WALT: Practising posting positive comments using google share.
 Introduction. In New Zealand there was a boy that likes to develop facts about a volcano on a island called Rangitoto At the moment I was a scientist but he wished that he could go on a ferry to Rangitoto Island But he is scared of his boss.
But one day his boss told him to go home because he said he was sick but he lied.
Then the scientist went on a ferry to Rangitoto but the volcano started spewing out lava and massive rocks.
 Who? The character is me,myself and I.
What? The volcano started spewing out lava and massive rocks.
Where? It was at Rangitoto Island. When? It was to day.
Why? Because the temperature of the volcano was to high so it spewed out massive rocks and lava. Vaka, I really like the way you have remembered to do the three key elements in the introduction of a narrative and put in bold and to do the 5 W’s Rawiri

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora
    My name is Ruby from Wainui Beach School Gisborne. Your volcano was sooo cool. It reminds me of a google drawings that we had to do. Your blog was really cool but maybe next time you could look for spelling. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete