Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

Boxing

WALT: to learning moves on boxing.

        

Boxing teacher: Pax

Moves
Rock
Right hook and left hook.
Jab
Uppercut
Cross
Footwork,forward,backward and side to side.

What did I learn?

I learnt from boxing is the three Commandments and I learnt heaps of move and footwork I even learnt that you only use the moves in a gym or somewhere safely.


                           

                                                                                             

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vaka my name is Kya and I go to Wainui Beach School in Gisborne,
    I like how you explained in your post some different boxing moves and what you learnt. The boxing moves remind me a bit of tae kwon do with all the kicks and punches. Have you ever tried tae kwon do?` I just started. I also like how you included a picture! Next time maybe check your spelling and make sure that you re-read for sense. Make sure to check out my blog and leave a comment! - https://wbskyas.blogspot.com.
    Phenomenal blog post Vaka keep it up!
    From Kya

    ReplyDelete